PASSENGER / DRIVER

Wednesday, April 2, 2014



Voyeur of the Night / San Francisco, Ca / February 2012

I've been backlogging a lot of the work I've never got around to edit these past few days. Since the weather hasn't had a consistent condition I've been stuck inside most days looking at images that were potential posts that never made it to the blog. And most of these images didn't really have any direction. They were just shots of things that were meaningless. These images date back about 2 years ago when I had the opportunity to photograph in more of an aggressive way. Using flash I was able to get certain reactions that I don't normally get. It was fun while it lasted as my direction in photography had changed drastically. I would hope to do this again, but with more control. It just seemed as though most of these images were in a bit of turbulence.

0 comments: