TAKING A WEEK BREAK

Monday, April 21, 2014

Untitled

From the day I came back from the P.I. I've been constantly posting images that I've been fixing up. I think I need a break and some time to reflect on things. As of late I've been burnt out on everything. And since my data crunching job has me going nuts I'm trying not forget why I am here in the first place. I'm noticing changes in my mood, desire of intimacy, and concentration for my love of art tumbling away. This isn't what I want my life to head to. Being 28 has it's weirds and I think I'm now experiencing this. And lately I've been afraid of where my life will go at this point.

People have given me the confidence to reach higher than the expected bar I seem to set for myself. This momentum would gain speed, but at times I'd have to go into a complete stop for no apparent reason. I'm scared. I'm scared of where my life will head and I feel like I'm missing opportunities everyday.

So, for a whole week I'm going to forget about photography and figure out many things. I'm not sure what will happen this coming weekend, but I hope to come back with a fresh mind. I'll see you guys next week.

0 comments: