LIKE MAGIC

Monday, July 14, 2014

SEPT_9_2013_0022 as Smart Object-1
SEPT_9_2013_0006 as Smart Object-1

Flowers and Gunshot Wounds / New Britain - Middletown, Ct / 2013

As more of these images are being edited and waiting for it to arrive on the blog I'm noticing a lot of changes in my shooting and how I process an image. Today was no exception as I realize the majority of work I've been collecting have been still life images. But as I love to compare images together to see some sort of relationship I see how I'm thinking about these pictures that are being taken from previous pictures I've already processed. These images are merely moments when you have a camera and you find things that look interesting. I'm finding a lot of things in this place that many people are sleeping on.

0 comments: