GOIN' UP. IT'S GONNA BE A LONG DAY

Monday, September 8, 2014

GOIN' UP. IT'S GONNA BE A LONG DAY

I'm Going To Die Here / East Hartford, Ct / Winter 2014

My 8:30 to 5 job has me in repetition for a good year now. I see the same people talk about the same problems in the middle of the floor while I try to figure out how I can give someone insurance coverage on a prehistoric program. But this is my life for awhile and it's stability for the meantime. I'm not going to say that this job is all bad, but it's something that I didn't expect to have something like this right now. I don't usually take the elevator, but this particular day (if I can remember) had me dragging for no fucking reason. I don't want this job anymore, but I need it to help pay for things I need to pay for. Oh well.. I'll give it another year before I start moving on.

0 comments: