TO THE END OF THE YEAR

Monday, November 24, 2014


I'll Write You a Goodbye Letter / East Hartford, Ct / October 2014
The holidays are coming and it usually means photography takes a back seat. I've been writing a lot more and it's giving me a piece of mind I haven't had for awhile. I think the ideas are coming to life. Writing out concepts rather than going into a project intuitively is something I need to practice on. Because most of my work is photographed with one idea I'd like to try and attempt to photograph a project that has a story to it.

For the rest of the year I'm going to slow down. I'll be posting more photographs from my phone rather than posting appropriate work. I want to enjoy the time being away from serious editing till the end of the year. This will give me opportunity to post more writing and rough draft pictures with meaning rather than shit that just sits there with no purpose. I know that the last few weeks haven't been as exciting, but that's what I get for not giving myself a lengthy break. I sometimes feel like I need to attend to this place to remind myself and others I'm alive and well.

And I'm alive and well. It has been a stressful few weeks, however, but what do you expect when the holiday's roam around. I'm going to be working hours on end to make as much money as I can for next year. A lot of my priorities are circling around this marriage and this art that I try to work on everyday. Till then I hope you guys have a great rest of the year.

0 comments: