IT'S BEEN BUILDING UP, BUT I'VE DONE NOTHING

Monday, December 15, 2014



I've been shooting here and there, but I haven't made time to edit anything I've developed recently. There been a couple of new grounds I've been stepping while editing takes a sabbatical. But I've been collecting ideas to add towards the prospects for next year. It's generally a transitional phase I'm going through. Perhaps it's a good time to reflect on what I've done so far.

Looking back at some of the earlier posts I have managed to update the blog regularly, properly launched a portfolio website, curated a couple of exhibitions, be part of a first edition zine in England, and kept a strong discipline to edit work that may or may not have been posted. I've been so focused that the year seemed to fly by. It's been a busy year and a year full of tough decisions.

I really hope that I'm at the right path of everything. I don't know what will happen next year, but for sure I'm having a good time understanding myself and the things around me. I just hope things get better for me and my wife. Until then thank you all for your love and support. It really mean a lot to the few who still lurk my blog.

0 comments: