GRAVES

Monday, August 3, 2015

Scan-150731-0001

Meredith Graves / Amherst, Ma / May 2015

I was pretty stoked to finally meet this womyn. I've been a bit of a fan of Perfect Pussy and have followed them here and there. Seeing them play had reminded me of what it was like to be in a band and what it meant to just throw down your feelings in front of people. It was a great show that night.

But prior to this show I had created and recorded some songs for a band I wanted to make here in Connecticut. I've been feeding to just play in front of people. The itch started coming back. I recorded some tracks and dropped them into a USB drive to give to Meredith. I wanted to see if Meredith would be down to be my singer for the band I wanted to create. Well... I never heard back from her and I was kinda sad about it. Oh well. It is what it is. I'm sure she was busy and stuff and why would she want to be in a band with some stranger anyway? Fuck it.


0 comments: