JUST STAY STILL JUST A BIT LONGER

Monday, November 2, 2015



On Break / Hartford, Ct / July 2015

I'm going to be doing something different these next few weeks as the Polaroid format is going to change for a bit. I was shooting with an SX-70 with 600 film for a bit and wasn't really liking the results. Whatever though.... This self portrait was the night I setup the show with my buds Adrian Martinez, Keith Levesque & Mark Loper. I've been doing a bit of exhibits with them over the last year and this year and have seen the progress they've all made since then

That night when I went in to raise work up it was a bit of a difficulty for me. I was tired, kinda nervous & wasn't really sure if the work that I was going to present wasn't gonna get that much of a reception. However, I was able to raise over a hundred something dollars for CTHumane to help with animal needs for other owners who are currently in a tight budget.

It was a great night and I think that I was happy with the results of it.

0 comments: