YOU'RE LOOKIN' GOOD I GUESS

Monday, November 9, 2015



Homies Flossin / Hartford, Ct / July 2015

Having a pack of 600 film was sort of exciting until the results deemed a bit disappointing. Of course I would still blog about it just because it's still interesting. Well, I've been playing with the idea of using black and white SX-70 type film for strictly portraits. I haven't done black and white film in such a long time and at this point color has been sort of losing my interest. Not to say I'm not going to be shooting color ever again, but as of right now I'm kinda burned out by it.

Since shooting consistent candids and still life I've been wanting to be a little more intimate with people that I photograph. This also gives me a chance to sort of step out of my box and meet new people aside of sticking to the people that I know already. If this takes off I'm probably going to be doing a lot more of this in the next few years.

Hopefully I can stick to it and get shit done. Knowing me it takes a long time for an idea to really come around and lay solid.

0 comments: